Service 125 at DGH Eastbourne
Service 47 at Market Square Alfriston
All our bus services have ceased operation until further notice due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
For details please see our disruption page.
Timetable changes from Sunday 29 March 2020
From 29 March Sunday service 126 is renumbered 26 and our summer timetable starts on Monday 30 March.
The changes are listed below with links to the new timetables.
However, all our services have ceased operation until further notice
due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
For full details and the latest updates please see our disruption page.
* Please note that services 26 and 126 will be significantly disrupted during phase 4 of the water main
renewal work in Alfriston which we expect to begin in early April.
Once dates and arrangements are confirmed the details will be posted on our disruption page.
- Service 41: there are minor retimings.
New timetable: Service 41
- Service 45: service 45 will visit Morrisons as well as Sainsbury's.
New timetable: Service 45
- Service 125 Saturday: there are no timing changes but this service is renumbered 25 to differentiate
it from the Monday-Friday 125 operated by Compass Travel which has a somewhat different route.
New timetable: Service 25
- Service 126 Monday-Saturday: the temporary High Street closure in Alfriston has shown that the diversion around
the side roads has proved popular and, although it takes a little longer, that becomes a permanent change from 30 March.
There are minor timing changes.
New timetable: Mon-Sat service 126*
- Service 126 Sunday: the Sunday 126 is renumbered 26 and continues to use Alfriston High Street on its way
to and from Eastbourne (it is temporarily diverted during the Alfriston High Street closure).
There are minor timing changes with journeys from Seaford departing a little earlier.
New timetable: Service 26*
- Services 195 and 196: there are minor retimings for services 195 and 196.
New timetable: Services 195 and 196
Summer Timetable booklet
Download our Summer timetable booklet valid until 25 October 2020:
Summer Timetable booklet
Cuckmere Buses thanks Hailsham Volunteer Hub
Our Managing Director, Philip Ayers, recently visited Hailsham Volunteer Hub to thank them for helping recruit new volunteer drivers. Read their
Contactless Debit & Credit cards now accepted on All Services
After a successful trial period we are rolling out 3G mobile credit card machines across all of our services. They accept both Chip & Pin, and Contactless transactions.